Parc Towns is a New Condo development by Daniels located at Eglinton Ave W & Erin Mills Pkwy, Mississauga.
*Work, Play, Shop, Dine and Grow Where You Live*
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Parc Towns
1. Highway Access – Residents of Parc Towns will have easy access to major thoroughfares in the area including, Highways 403, 407 and the QEW. Motorists will be able to travel into Toronto or other areas of the GTA seamlessly.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Parc Towns is located near the major intersection of Eglinton Avenue West and Erin Mills Pkwy, allowing residents easy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities like, restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets, banks, pharmacies and entertainment options. Erin Mills Town Centre is also located within walking distance to Parc Towns.
3. Transit Options – Residents of Parc Towns are serviced by MiWay, Mississauga’s regional transit service. Bus stops are located just steps from home, ready to transport riders all over the city. Residents of Parc Towns also have access to GO Transit with two different train stations within driving distance. Riders can commute into Union Station in just an hour and 20 minutes.
4. Family Friendly – Parc Towns is a great community for young and growing families to call home. With plenty of schools in the area including, daycares, elementary and secondary schools. University of Toronto’s Mississauga campus is also located nearby. Mississauga offers plenty of parks and green spaces to explore and enjoy. Parc Towns is also located across the street from Credit Valley Hospital.
5. Award-Winning Developer – For over 35 years The Daniels Corporation has completed more than 30,000 projects. They build unique and vibrant homes with passion and strive to look beyond the physical building and focus on how the social, cultural and economic factors will help create a home for their customers.