Origins of Don Mills Towns is a New Condo development by Mattamy located at Don Mills Rd & Lawrence Ave E, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Own at Origins at Don Mills According to CondoNow
1. Lifestyle Amenities - Residents of Origins at Don Mills will be within walking distance to the many retailers, restaurants, and entertainment options offered up at The Shops at Don Mills. Everyday errands can easily be completed at nearby grocery stores, banks, and pharmacies in the area.
2. Transit Options – TTC buses frequent the area surrounding Origins at Don Mills, including express and overnight services just steps away at Don Mills Road or Lawrence Avenue East. Buses quickly connect to nearby subway stations and can transport commuters into Union Station in just under an hour.
3. Highway Access – Motorists will have easy access to Highway 401 and the Don Valley Parkway, both of which are located nearby. Residents of Origins at Don Mills looking to travel throughout the city can do so seamlessly, commuting into downtown Toronto in just 21 minutes.
4. Green Space – Origins at Don Mills may be located in the heart of the city, but there is definitely no lack of greenery. Residents of Origins at Don Mills can enjoy nearby parks, gardens, greenbelts, trails, conservation areas, creeks, and the Don River.
5. Educational Institutions – Don Mills is an extremely sought-after neighbourhood in the city of Toronto and families of all sizes and ages will love living at Origins at Don Mills. There are plenty of reputable schools in the area including Montessori, Public, and Private Schools. Post-Secondary students can easily commute to York University’s Glendon Campus or Seneca College.