Now Towns In Brooklin is a New Condo development by Zancor Homes located at Thickson Rd & Carnwith Dr E, Whitby.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Now Towns in Brooklin According to CondoNow
1. Family Friendly – Residents of Now Towns in Brooklin with children will definitely appreciate having options regarding educational institutions and extracurricular activities located nearby. CondoNow indicates there are several high ranking public and high schools in the immediate area. Durham College is also easily accessible to post-secondary students by vehicle or transit.
2. Highway Access - Now Towns in Brooklin are conveniently located close to major thoroughfares in the area including Highway 407, allowing motorists to travel quickly and efficiently through the GTA. CondoNow states that residents looking to commute into downtown Toronto can do so in just 45 minutes.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - This suburb of Whitby offers residents of Now Towns in Brooklin plenty of nearby lifestyle amenities, allowing them to complete daily errands quickly and efficiently, saving them time and money by staying close to home. CondoNow notes that dining, shopping, entertainment options, and more are all accessible to residents.
4. Transit Options - Durham Region Transit services the area surrounding Now Towns in Brooklin and residents will have immediate access to bus routes that will transport them seamlessly throughout the city and connecting them to Durham College and Whitby GO station. CondoNow acknowledges that residents looking to commute from Whitby to Union Station in downtown Toronto can do so in approximately an hour and a half.
5. Green Space - Nearby natural green spaces, lush parks, and conservation areas are easily accessible to residents of Now Towns in Brooklin, allowing them to enjoy and explore the great outdoors, escaping from a hectic work week. CondoNow notes that nearby green spaces include Cachet Park, Optimist Park, and Heber Down Conservation Area.
For over 30 years Zancor Homes has been building high-quality homes throughout the GTA and beyond. They have a passion for creating communities that include parks, playgrounds, and natural spaces that help the surrounding neighbourhoods thrive.