Mode Condos is a New Condo development by CentreCourt Developments Inc. located at Church St & Dundas St E, Toronto.
* Premium Garden District Address *
Top 5 Reasons To Live At Mode Condos According to CondoNow
1. Perfect Transit Score – Living at Mode Condos is a rider’s paradise, boasting a 100/100 transit score. Residents will have easy access to streetcars and bus routes, including express and 24-hour service, all within walking distance. Dundas subway station is located nearby and can transport riders south to Union Station in just 10 minutes.
2. Walk to Daily Amenities – Don’t own a vehicle? That is not an issue when living at Mode Condos. With a walk score of 99/100, residents can walk to nearby restaurants, cafes, bars, grocery stores, shopping, and entertainment options.
3. Live the Downtown Lifestyle – Enjoy living close to some of the city’s best shopping at CF Eaton Centre. Explore hidden city gems like Kensington Market or St. Lawrence Market. Have a night out on the town in the Fashion or Entertainment District. Local attractions like Scotiabank Arena, BMO Field and Rogers Centre can offer a sporting event or concert. There is always something new and exciting to experience when living at Mode Condos.
4. Amazing Investment – With some of the city’s top Universities and colleges within walking distance of Mode Condos, it will be a great opportunity for real estate investors to take advantage of. 199 Church Street Condos will be a great place for students attending Ryerson, UofT, OCAD, or George Brown to call home during the school year. It’s central downtown location will definitely make it a highly sought-after building.
5. Detail Orientated Developer – CentreCourt Developments focuses their projects in areas that offer residents many amenities, transit, and employment options. They strive to be one of the premier developers in and around Toronto by offering the highest of standards with all their projects.