MODO 51 Condos is a New Condo development by Kaitlin Corporation located at Clarington Blvd & Prince William Blvd, Bowmanville.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at MODO 51 Condos According to CondoNow
1. Lifestyle Amenities - Downtown Bowmanville is conveniently located just minutes away from MODO 51 Condos. The heart of the city offers residents a unique blend of local and name-brand amenities and necessities including plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options to enjoy. CondoNow indicates that Bowmanville Mall and SmartCentres Bowmanville offer a wide variety of retailers and services close by.
2. Family Friendly - Located within the historic but thriving downtown core, MODO 51 Condos is situated in a quickly developing area, making it the perfect place for homebuyers to invest in. The area is home to many educational institutions, making it great for families with children of any age to settle down. CondoNow states that with nearby recreation centres, libraries, places of worship, and medical health centres all located nearby, it is a very family-friendly option.
3. Green Space - Residents of MODO 51 Condos will have access to plenty of green space and lush parklands, even when living in the heart of the city, helping to create more of a laid back atmosphere and natural oasis. Lake Ontario and waterfront beaches are also just a short drive away from home. CondoNow notes that nearby natural spaces include Green Park, Waverly Park, and Bowmanville Valley Conservation Area.
4. Highway Access - Highway 401 is easily accessible to residents of MODO 51 Condos, allowing them to quickly travel throughout the region and Southeastern Ontario. Motorists can also easily access Highways 418 and 407 within minutes. CondoNow acknowledges that driving into downtown Toronto will take motorists only 50 minutes.
5. Transit Options - Durham Region Transit and GO Transit services the area surrounding MODO 51 Condos with bus stops conveniently located just steps away from home. Riders will be quickly transported throughout the city and region, connecting with nearby employment hubs, educational institutions, and GO Transit stations. Bowmanville will welcome its very own GO Transit station in the near future, for now, commuters can easily access the Lakeshore East train from the Oshawa Station. CondoNow notes that residents looking to commute into Toronto’s Union Station can do so in just over 90 minutes by train.