M City Condos 4 is a New Condo development by Urban Capital located at Burnamthorpe Road & Confederation Parkway, Mississauga.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at M City Condos 4 According to CondoNow
1. Great Investment - Downtown Mississauga is already seeing extensive development and revitalization within its downtown core. The area surrounding M City Condos 4 is set to see major improvements to residential, commercial, transportation, education, and retail over the coming years. Investing in this area now, getting in at the ground level, would be a wise opportunity for end-users and investors alike.
2. Lifestyle Amenities - M City Condos 4 is located conveniently close to the heart of downtown Mississauga and some of the city’s best lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment option. CondoNow acknowledges that Square One, the province’s largest shopping centre is located within walking distance, spanning over 2.2 million square feet and offering over 360 retailers and services.
3. Great for Students - Both Sheridan College and U of T have campuses located in the heart of Mississauga, making M City Condos a great option for post-secondary students looking for off-campus housing during the school year. CondoNow states that the Hazel McCallion Sheridan College campus is located within walking distance and the U of T Mississauga campus is easily accessible by transit or vehicle.
4. Transit Options - City Centre transit terminal is located within walking distance of M City Condos. Residents can easily access MiWay bus routes, GO bus routes and the new Hurontario LRT which will connect Mississauga all the way to Brampton with 19 stops along an 18-kilometre stretch. CondoNow also notes that nearby GO Train stations can connect riders to downtown Toronto quickly and efficiently.
5. Highway Access - Highway 403 is conveniently located just minutes away from M City Condos 4, allowing motorists to easily travel throughout the GTA and connect to other nearby major thoroughfares. CondoNow states that residents looking to travel into downtown Toronto via vehicle can do so in just half an hour.