Lookout On The Knoll Towns is a New Condo development by Acorn located at Yonge St & Bloomington Rd, Richmond Hill.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Lookout on the Knoll Towns
1. Greenspace – Surrounded by nature, Lookout on the Knoll Towns offers residents picturesque views of the Oak Ridges Moraine. With over 75 acres of protected forests, residents can get out and explore the lush greenery, parks, rivers, and lakes that encompass the area.
2. Yonge Street – Residents of Lookout on the Knoll Towns can take a short drive or bus ride down Yonge Street and enjoy everything it has to offer from dining options, like restaurants and local cafes to many vibrant entertainment options. Daily errands can be completed at nearby grocery stores, banks, and drug stores.
3. Highway Access – Highway 404 is conveniently located nearby and residents of Lookout on the Knoll Towns who prefer to travel throughout the GTA by vehicle can do so quickly and easily. Motorists looking to drive into downtown Toronto can do so in just under 40 minutes.
4. Transit Options – Richmond Hill is serviced by York Region Transit and major bus routes are just steps away from Lookout on the Knoll Towns. York Region Transit can quickly transport riders throughout the city and the GTA, allowing for easy connections to the TTC also. Commuters can travel into Union Station in just 95 minutes.
5. Family Friendly – Lookout on the Knoll Towns is the perfect place for young and growing families to set down roots. There are several elementary and secondary schools in the area, including a bus route that allows for direct access to York University.