Longhaven Towns is a New Condo development by Inmino-Developments-Inc located at Lake Shore Blvd W & Long Branch Ave, Toronto.
*Luxury by the Lake*
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Longhaven Towns
1. The Lakefront – Residents of Longhaven Towns will be just a 7-minute walk away from Lake Ontario. They will be able to enjoy the shoreline and beaches, large beautiful parks, and miles of waterfront hiking trails. Rooftop terraces will offer up serene and tranquil views of the Lake and surrounding green spaces.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Longhaven Towns are just steps from Lake Shore Boulevard and more than 125 trendy shops, fine dining, and local cafes, pubs, and bars. Daily errands at banks, grocery and drug stores can all be completed on foot, no need for a vehicle.
3. Excellent Transit – Living at Longhaven Towns offers up the ultimate convenience when it comes to using transit. Residents will have easy access to three different regional transit services all within walking distance. Riders will be able to connect to GO Transit at the Long Branch GO Station and both TTC and MiWay offer bus and streetcar services in the area. Commuters can take transit and arrive at Union Station in just 35 minutes.
4. Highway Access – Residents of Longhaven Homes that prefer to travel using a vehicle will have easy access to major thoroughfares in the area. The QEW and Highways 427, 401, 403, 410, and the Gardiner Expressway are all easily accessible from Longhaven Towns allowing for seamless travel throughout the GTA and motorists will be able to drive into downtown Toronto in just 17 minutes.
5. Great Investment – If the lakefront and all the amenities that the Long Branch neighbourhood offers up wasn’t a big enough selling point, Humber College’s Lakeshore Campus is just minutes away by transit and growing families will love being close to great daycares and schools in the area.