Liberty Market Tower Condos is a New Condo development by Lifetime Developments located at East Liberty St & Hanna Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Liberty Market Tower According to CondoNow
1. Perfect Transit Score – Residents of Liberty Market Tower will be steps away from TTC streetcar and bus services running 24 hours. Riders can commute into Union Station in less than half an hour. GO Transit services are also available to residents at the nearby Exhibition GO loop.
2. Plenty of Amenities – Liberty Village has quickly become a very popular neighbourhood in downtown Toronto. Residents of Liberty Market Tower have access to plenty of lifestyle amenities all within walking distance. Liberty Village is home to plenty of local cafes, diners, and restaurants, boutique shops and plenty of entertainment options including the nearby BMO Field, Budweiser Stage, and CNE and Ontario Place Grounds which host a variety of events throughout the year.
3. Popular Downtown Neighbourhoods – King West, Queen West, the Entertainment and Fashion Districts are all located near Liberty Market Tower Condos. Residents will be able to enjoy a night out on the town at one of the many nearby clubs, bars, and lounges or indulge at some of the boutique and name-brand retailers.
4. Lake Ontario – The city’s waterfront is located just South of Liberty Market Tower. Residents can enjoy the tranquility of the lake at nearby parks, walk or bike along waterfront trails, or take the ferry over to the islands for the day.
5. Motorist Friendly – The Gardiner Expressway is conveniently located just south of Liberty Market Tower, allowing residents easy access to the downtown core, other cities in the surrounding area, and easy connections to other major thoroughfares including the QEW, Highway 427, 401, and the Don Valley Parkway.
Lifetime – For over 30 years, Lifetime Developments have been creating successful residential properties that have received international acclaim, helping to rejuvenate and enhance Toronto neighbourhoods, creating a sense of community.