Leftbank Condos is a New Condo development by Broccolini Construction Inc. located at River St & Labatt Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Leftbank Condos According to CondoNow
1. Downtown East Location – Leftbank Condos is situated between Regent Park, the West Don Lands, and East Bayfront, all Toronto waterfront communities that are seeing extensive redevelopment and revitalization occurring. The area will see a massive transformation with the creation of thousands of new residential homes, employment opportunities, and transit options being developed. CondoNow notes that this is a great opportunity to invest in Toronto’s next great neighbourhood.
2. Transit Options - The area surrounding Leftbank Condos currently boasts an almost perfect Transit score with easy access to TTC streetcar and bus routes just steps away from home. Riders are quickly transported throughout the city and into the downtown core in under 20 minutes, which is extremely efficient for young professionals and post-secondary students. CondoNow states the proposed East Harbour Transit Hub, which will house at least two GO Train lines, a streetcar line, and a stop along the Relief Line Subway will bring even more transit options to the community.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - Residents of Leftbank Condos will be treated to an amenity-rich area of the city where a plethora of lifestyle amenities and daily necessities abound. Many local retailers, eateries, and entertainment options are easily accessible on foot. The community is extremely family-friendly, home to many new schools, sports fields, and recreation centres. CondoNow indicates that major city attractions including The Distillery Historic District, St. Lawrence Market, Yonge/Dundas Square, and the Eaton Centre are all located nearby and offer up some amazing shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
4. Great for Students - Many of the city’s most prestigious post-secondary schools are easily accessible from Leftbank Condos, making it a great choice for students needing off-campus accommodations during the school year. CondoNow acknowledges that Centennial College and George Brown College both have campuses in the immediate area and Ryerson University is conveniently situated just a 6-minute transit ride away from home.
5. Green Space - Toronto’s east side is a beautiful part of the city, home to many lush parks, nature trails, waterfront beaches, and the harbourfront. Residents of Leftbank Condos will be within walking distance of Corktown Commons, an 18-acre park that offers picnic areas, playgrounds, and a splash pad. CondoNow indicates that other nearby natural spaces include the Don River, Regent Park, and Cherry Beach.
Broccolini Construction Inc is a third-generation family owned, Montreal based construction company which was founded in 1949 by Donato Broccolini. The company expanded out to Ottawa in 2004 and most recently, the GTA in 2009. They believe that investing in the Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto markets offer the biggest opportunity for development and growth. Broccolini wants to focus their strengths on producing results on time and on budget, which will help them to become the most sought-after developer in the country.