Lackner Ridge Condos is a New Condo development by Reids Heritage Homes located at Lackner Blvd & Ottawa St N, Kitchener.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Lackner Ridge Condos According to CondoNow
1. Post-Secondary Schools – Lackner Ridge Condos is conveniently located near several post-secondary institutions. Between Wilfrid Laurier University, the University of Waterloo, and Conestoga College, the area is home to over 100,000 post-secondary students. Lackner Ridge Condos would make the perfect place for students to call home during the school year.
2. Transit Options – Grand River Transit bus routes are easily accessible to residents of Lackner Ridge Condos just steps away from home. The Kitchener GO Train station is also located nearby.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of Lackner Ridge Condos will have easy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities. The surrounding area offers dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
4. Highway Access – Motorists will be able to travel throughout the region with easy access to major thoroughfares in the area. Lackner Ridge Condos is conveniently located near Highway 8 which will connect motorists to Highway 401 and allow for seamless travel throughout Southwestern Ontario.
5. Green Space – The area surrounding Lackner Ridge Condos offers residents plenty of green space to enjoy including Stanley Park Conservation Area, Springmount Park, and walking trails along the Grand River.