La Reserve Towns is a New Townhome development by Rosehaven Homes Limited located at Lakeshore Rd E & Trafalgar Rd, Oakville.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at La Reserve Towns According to CondoNow
1. The Lake – When you live at La Reserve Towns you are just mere minutes away from Oakville’s beautiful waterfront and Lake Ontario. CondoNow notes that residents will be able to enjoy waterfront trails, parks, promenades, picnic areas, and Sixteen Mile Creek nearby.
2. Green Space - The city of Oakville is a beautiful city full of lush parks, natural green space, conservation areas, and waterways. CondoNow states that residents of La Reserve Towns have access to nearby green spaces including George’s Square, Forster Park, and Navy Flats Park.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - Lakeshore Road East is located just South of La Reserve Towns and residents will be within walking distance to plenty of local lifestyle amenities including shopping, dining, and entertainment options. CondoNow also acknowledges nearby outdoor recreational activities are available to residents including the Wallace Park Tennis Club.
4. Highway Access - Residents of La Reserve Towns will be able to travel throughout the city and commute throughout the GTA seamlessly with easy access to the QEW. CondoNow notes that residents looking to drive into downtown Toronto can do so in just 30 minutes.
5. Transit Options – Oakville Transit services the area surrounding La Reserve Towns and bus routes are just steps away from home. CondoNow states that residents can easily connect to the Oakville GO Train station and enjoy a stress-free commute into Union Station in just over an hour.