James House Condos is a New Condo development by Urban Capital located at Bank & James, Ottawa.
Coming Soon: James House Condos on Bank Street, Ottawa
Minutes away from government offices, University of Ottawa/Carleton U
OC Transpo at street level
Ottawa's robust economy centres on two major sectors - high technology and the federal government. Both sectors offer high-paying jobs for knowledge workers in a relatively stable environment and account for 37% of Ottawa's total gross domestic product.
Builder: Urban Capital
Architect: RAW Design
Interior Design: TBD
Amenities: Great Rooftop Pool, Gym, Party Room, and more!
Top 5 Reasons to Live at James House Condos Ottawa According to CondoNow
1. Great for Students – Both of the city’s major universities are located just a short distance away from James House Condos. Post-secondary students attending either U of Ottawa (6 minutes away) or Carleton University (6 minutes away) will be able to easily access campus. CondoNow acknowledges that this would be the perfect choice for students looking for off-campus housing during the school year. The University of Ottawa (which is one of the top 1% in the world) is home to over 40,000 students and Carleton University is home to over 27,000 students.
2. Lifestyle Amenities - Residents of James House Condos can step outside the front door and be surrounded by lifestyle amenities. Bank Street is a major street running through the heart of the city that offers up plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options. CondoNow states that our country’s capital is also home to plenty of fun and amazing attractions to explore including the Byward Market, Canadian Museum of Nature, and the Candian Mint. Also located less than 10 minutes away is CF Rideau Centre, Ottawa's leading shopping destination.
3. Transit Options - OC Transpo is the city’s regional transit system, offering bus and light rail commuting options for residents of James House Condos to use to easily commute throughout the city. CondoNow notes that bus routes are located just outside the front door and the Parliament light-rail train station is located within walking distance.
4. Highway Access - Highway 417 is located just mere minutes away from James House Condos, allowing residents to easily travel throughout the city or connect to other major thoroughfares in the region. CondoNow acknowledges that travelling into Quebec or towards the GTA will be a seamless trip.
5. Green Space - Ottawa is a beautiful city, the capital of Canada may be large, but still offers up a small-town feel with plenty of parks, green spaces, and waterways. CondoNow states that James House Condos is located near Springhurst Park, Patterson’s Creek Park, and the Rideau Canal.
Urban Capital is a Toronto-based developer of high-design, environmentally sustainable residential condominiums who possess 25 years of building experience and have delivered over 4,900 urban condominiums, with another 3,900 now under construction and several thousand in the pipeline, totalling over $4.4 billion in development.
A recent report from the Ottawa Real Estate Board said sales of residential properties, including condos, increased by 17 per cent in August, 2020 compared to the same month the year before, while prices increased between 22 and 24 per cent — to $383,000 and $592,000 — for condos and freehold homes, respectively.