Hometown Sharon Village is a New Single Family development by Acorn Developments located at Leslie St & Green Ln E, East Gwillimbury.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Hometown Sharon Village According to CondoNow
1. Small Town Feel - The Village of Sharon is a picturesque, historic town consisting of heritage homes and quiet streets. Residents of Hometown Sharon Village will be able to enjoy nearby local amenities, independent vendors, and annual festivals, helping to create a tight-knit feel and close sense of community. CondoNow notes that the area is also home to early learning centres, educational institutions, recreation and medical centres, making it a great place for families to settle down and raise their children.
2. Green Space – Hometown Sharon Village is surrounded by natural green spaces, lush parks, nature trails, and conservation areas, making it a perfect place for nature lovers to call home. Avid golf enthusiasts will love being minutes away from Shawneeki Golf Club. CondoNow acknowledges that nearby green spaces include Rogers Reservoir Conservation Area, Nokiidaa Trail, and Sharon Hills Park.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – The area surrounding Hometown Sharon Village is home to plenty of small-town vendors and amenities, but residents do not have to travel far to access big-city amenities. CondoNow states that residents get the best of both worlds. By taking just a short drive into the centre of East Gwillimbury or Newmarket residents will have access to plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options to choose from.
4. Highway Access - Residents of Hometown Sharon Village will have easy access to major central Ontario thoroughfares in the area including Highways 404 and 400, both of which are located nearby. Highway 400 will quickly transport motorists North to cottage country and Highway 404 will connect to the Don Valley Parkway and transport motorists into Toronto’s downtown core. CondoNow indicates that driving into downtown Toronto will take only take 45 minutes.
5. Transit Options – East Gwillimbury and the village of Sharon is serviced by GO Transit. Train and bus routes are both easily accessible at the nearby East Gwillimbury GO station. CondoNow states that residents of Hometown Sharon Village can take the GO Train into Union Station in downtown Toronto in just one hour.