Everhome is a New Loft development by The Sher Corporation located at McCowan Rd & Bur Oak Rd, Markham.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Everhome According to CondoNow
1. Family Friendly Area – Location, Location, Location! It is all about location when purchasing a new home. Everhome is conveniently situated within an established neighbourhood of Markham that is home to some of the province’s highest-ranking public schools and prestigious private schools, making it a great place for families with children of all ages to call home. The surrounding area offers a wide variety of extracurricular activities at many nearby community and recreation centres. CondoNow notes that the city is also home to the state-of-the-art Markham Stouffville Hospital and several public libraries.
2. Surrounded by Green Space - The area of Markham surrounding Everhome is a beautiful and green part of the city, offering residents access to nearby lush parks, tranquil waterways, and conservation areas to enjoy and explore. Nearby natural green spaces include Wismer Park, Berczy Park South, Swan Lake, Mount Joy Lake, and Milne Dam Conservation Park. CondoNow states that golf enthusiasts will enjoy living close to Angus Glen, a championship golf course.
3. Plenty of Amenities - Markham is home to plenty of upscale lifestyle amenities and Everhome is located in a part of the city that gives residents easy access to some of the city’s best dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Nearby Unionville is home to local eateries, breweries, and boutique shops. CondoNow indicates that Markville Mall is a popular shopping centre located in the city that is home to over 160 premium retailers and services.
4. Transit Options - The Toronto Transit Commission and York Region Transit services the area surrounding Everhome with bus routes accessible to residents just steps away from home, allowing them to quickly travel throughout the city, connecting them to major employment hubs and other transit systems within the city including Mount Joy GO transit station. CondoNow acknowledges that commuters can travel by GO Train into Union Station in downtown Toronto in just over an hour.
5. Highway Access - Residents of Everhome will be able to travel seamlessly throughout the city and region by vehicle with easy access to nearby major thoroughfares. Highways 404, 7, and 407 are all conveniently situated nearby, making Markham a very highly connected city. CondoNow states that motorists can quickly drive into downtown Toronto via the Don Valley Parkway in just half an hour.