Empire Avalon is a New Single Family development by Empire Communities located at Arnold Marshall Blvd & Michael John Ave, Caledonia.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Empire Avalon According to CondoNow
1. Green Space - Residents of Empire Avalon will be within walking distance of the Grand River and the many lush parks, green spaces, and nature trails that surround the area, helping to present a tranquil and beautiful atmosphere for everyone to enjoy year-round. CondoNow states that nearby green spaces include Seneca Park, Haller Heights Park, and the Rotary Riverside Trail.
2. Family Friendly - Caledonia is a beautiful community that offers a small town, tight knight feel that helps to create a welcoming atmosphere for and growing families with children of all ages, making Empire Avalon the perfect place to call home. CondoNow notes that the area is home to early learning centres, excellent educational institutions, and plenty of recreational and extracurricular activities.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - Conveniently situated near the heart of Caledonia and its beautiful downtown core, Empire Avalon’s residents will have easy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities and daily necessities, helping to make the running of daily errands quick and efficient. CondoNow indicates that being minutes away from major cities like Hamilton and Brantford gives way to more Big Box brands and big-city amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
4. Highway Access - With easy access to Highway 6, residents of Empire Avalon will be able to travel seamlessly throughout Southwestern Ontario and connect to other nearby major thoroughfares including Highway 403. CondoNow acknowledges that motorists will be able to commute into Hamilton or Brantford in under 20 minutes and into downtown Toronto in approximately one hour.
5. Reputable Developer - With over 25 years of experience, Empire Communities is considered to be one of the country’s largest developers having built over 15,000 homes and condos across the GTA and Southwestern Ontario.