East Pointe Condos is a New Condo development by Mutual Developments located at Lawrence Ave E & Morningside Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at East Pointe Condominiums According to CondoNow
1. Green Space – Toronto’s West Hill neighbourhood is a beautiful area of the city full of lush greenery and large parks and open spaces for residents of East Pointe Condominiums to enjoy. CondoNow indicates that Lake Ontario is not far from home also, offering spectacular views and peaceful trails along the waterfront.
2. Highway Access - Highway 401 is located directly north of East Pointe Condominiums, allowing for residents to easily commute throughout the city and the GTA. CondoNow notes that motorists can commute into major employment hubs in downtown Toronto in just half an hour.
3. Transit Options – Residents of East Pointe Condominiums will have easy access to TTC bus services in the area, with stops just steps away from home. CondoNow states that residents will also have easy access to GO Transit services at the Guildwood GO station, which can transport riders into Union Station in just 50 minutes.
4. Lifestyle Amenities – Kingston Road is thriving with plenty of amenities for residents of East Pointe Condominiums. Residents are within walking distance to restaurants, cafes, bars and pubs. CondoNow acknowledges that there are shopping and entertainment options, banks, grocery and drug stores all available to residents nearby.
5. Canadian Developer – For over 25 years Mutual Developments have been designing family homes throughout Canada and the United States. They work hard to be seen as one of Canada’s most trusted and respected developers. They exemplify a passion for excellence and strive for total customer satisfaction.