SPECTACULAR BUILDING FEATURES
• DuEast Condominiums is the seventh condominium located within the award-winning and internationally-recognized Regent Park revitalization. This impressive, 29-storey tower designed by CORE Architects features approximately 17,000 square feet of impressive indoor and outdoor amenities, and 12,000 square feet of retail space at Ground level.
• Suites range from studio to three-bedroom.
• Conveniently located on the corner of Dundas Street East and Sumach, DuEast is next to Regent Park’s Aquatic Centre, steps from the new Regent Park Athletic Grounds, moments to Paintbox Bistro and new retail including Shoppers Drug Mart, Subway and much more.
• Located in the heart of Toronto’s vibrant Downtown East, DuEast is a 10-minute walk, quick TTC, or bike ride to Leslieville, the Distillery District, Cabbagetown, Riverdale, Danforth, and the Downtown Core.
• 24-hour Concierge welcomes residents and guests while overseeing the sophisticated building security measures.
• A Resident Services Director provides on-site maintenance and supervisory services.
• Convenient locker and bicycle storage.
• Mega Gym – offers everything from weight training and cardio to crossfit and yoga, with a full-time recreation co-ordinator to facilitate fitness classes and recreational programs throughout the year.
• Kids’ Zone - little ones can work off their extra energy in the ‘active’ room on a variety of exciting play structures or nestle into padded kiddie corners or the library/reading nook for learning-oriented activities.
• Co-working Space - complete with convenient coffee bar for working from home while in a communal setting.
• Outdoor Terrace – an oasis with inviting dining spaces and BBQs, kids’ play area, Ping-Pong table, gardening plots, and plenty of chaise lounges.
• Potting Shed – the ideal place for putting those garden tools to good use and kick-starting your very own gardening projects.
• Party Room - where friends and neighbours can come together to celebrate or unwind, indoors or outdoors.
• Lounge and Media Room – an inviting space to chill out, shoot some pool, or do some extra work.
• Living Lane - a thoughtfully designed, landscaped laneway dotted with trees, benches, bike parking and bistro string lighting crisscrossing the walkway. It will also be home to eclectic, two-storey, live-work units for artists, and a shared bike-repair area for DuEast residents.
• Approximately 9 ft. ceiling heights in principal rooms, defined as Living Rooms and Dining Rooms. Where bulkheads or dropped ceilings are required, the height of the ceiling will be less than 9 ft. Suites on floors 2, 3, 4, 29 and 11 (in the East tower only) will have approximately 10 ft. ceiling heights in principal rooms, defined as Living Rooms and Dining Rooms. Where bulkheads or dropped ceilings are required, the height of the ceiling will be less than 10 ft.; all measurements are calculated from the finished concrete slab floor to the underside of the concrete slab or finished ceiling above.
• Suites to have solid core corridor entry door with custom surround. Brushed nickel lever hardware on painted door.
• Contemporary 4” baseboards in all areas except Bathroom(s) and Laundry Room, which have a tile baseboard.
• Contemporary 2” casings throughout.
• Flat panel interior doors with brushed nickel lever hardware.
• Framed mirrored sliding closet doors in Foyer and Bedroom(s), as per plan.
• Internal Bedrooms to have transparent sliding glass doors and partitions, as per plan.
• Suite walls primed and painted in latex flat finish white paint; Kitchen, Bathroom(s) and Laundry/Storage to be painted in latex eggshell white paint. Latex semi-gloss white paint on trim. All paint is low VOC.
• White textured ceilings in all areas, except Kitchen, Bathroom(s) and Laundry/Storage, which have smooth painted ceilings.
• Poured concrete finish to all Balconies; Terraces to receive concrete patio pavers; painted underside to all Balconies.
• Barbeque gas line provided for Ground floor suites, Terrace suites 401-406 and 510 in the West tower, and 401, 402, 403, 410 and 411 in the East tower.
• Exterior hose bib provided for Ground floor suites, Terrace suites 401-406 and 510 in the West tower, and 401, 402, 403, 410 and 411 in the East tower.
• Suites 403, 404 and 405 in the West tower to have permanent wind-mitigating trellis on terrace.
LAUNDRY ROOM FEATURES
• Stacked, front loading washer and dryer, vented to the exterior.
features & finishes
Get exclusive, early access to suites, floors & views
make your way home
see your way home in Regent Park Click to play video
As the sun rises in the east, so does a brand new condominium in one of Toronto’s most desirable and fastest growing neighbourhoods. Situated at Sumach and Dundas Streets, in the heart of the award-winning Regent Park revitalization, this new, landmark residence will feature studio to three bedroom suite designs, outstanding resident amenities and a location that’s surrounded by a 6-acre park, aquatic centre, 2.8-acre athletic grounds, schools, shopping, dining, and easy transit options.
Don’t wait. Head DuEast today!
by heading EAST to DuEast Condominiums.
Coming this Fall, we invite you to
PLEASE NOTE: Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Window configuration may vary with final construction drawings. All areas and stated room dimensions are approximate. Floor area measured in accordance with Tarion bulletin #22. Actual living area may vary from floor area stated. The Vendor shall have the right to make reasonable changes in the opinion of the Vendor in the plans and specifications if required and to substitute other material for that provided for herein with material that is of equal or better quality than that provided for herein. The determination of whether or not a substitute material is of equal or better quality shall be made by the Vendor’s architect whose determination shall be final and binding. Colour, texture, appearance, etc. of features and finishes installed in the Unit may vary from Vendor’s samples as a result of normal manufacturing and installation processes. Decorative and upgraded items displayed in the furnished model suite and sales office are for display purposes only and are not included in the purchase price. E. & O. E. – October, 2017.
• Custom-designed contemporary Kitchen cabinetry, with integrated under-cabinet valance lighting and soft-close hardware.
• Quartz countertop with single bowl stainless-steel, under-mount sink. • Matching kitchen island with quartz countertop and dining accommodations, as per plan.
• Single-lever kitchen faucet with pull-out head for ease of use. • Contemporary tile backsplash. • European-style stainless-steel kitchen appliances, including: 24” refrigerator with bottom mount freezer, 24” built-in electric cooktop and wall oven, and 24” hood fan vented to exterior. One Bedroom models 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D, 1G, and 1 A to receive 18” dishwasher, as per plan. Microwave in islands or microwave in base cabinet, as per plan.
• All 3-Bedroom models, except for 3A, to receive 30” refrigerator with bottom mount freezer, 30” built-in electric cooktop and wall oven, hood fan vented to exterior, 24” dishwasher, and microwave in islands.
• Contemporary track light fixture.
• Ultra low-consumption toilets.
• Custom-designed Bathroom vanity and under mount sink with quartz countertop. Ensuite (or only) Bathroom to have custom-designed medicine cabinet with integrated shelf. Secondary Bathrooms to receive frameless mirror and glass shelf.
• All Bathrooms to have light sconce above vanity mirror. Pot light within the tub/shower.
• Contemporary single-lever chrome faucet.
• Acrylic deep soaker tub and wall tile surround up to ceiling, as per plan. • Clear tempered framed glass shower stalls, with pre-formed base and full-height porcelain tile surround, as per plan.
• Chrome Bathroom accessories, including towel bar or ring, toilet paperholder, and shower rod.
• Exhaust fan vented through Energy Recovery Ventilator. ELECTRICAL
• Suite hydro individually metered using “Smart Meter” technology.
• Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
• Pre-wired outlets for television, telephone and/or internet connections in Living Room, Bedroom(s) and Den, as per plan.
• Energy-efficient ceiling light fixtures provided in Foyer, Bedroom(s), Den, and Storage, as per plan.
• Capped ceiling outlet in Dining Room as per plan. Switch controlled outlet to be provided in Living Room.
• Capped ceiling outlet above Kitchen island or peninsula, as per plan.
• All appliances connected and ready to use.
• White decora-style switches and receptacles throughout.
• Exterior light fixtures for Ground floor suites, and Terrace suites 401-406 and 510 in the West tower, and 401, 402, 403, 410 and 411 in the East tower.
• Wood laminate flooring in the Foyer and Foyer closet, Hallway, Bedroom(s), Living/Dining Room, Den/Media and Kitchen, as per plan.
• Porcelain floor tile in Bathroom(s), as per plan.
• Ceramic floor tile in Laundry/Storage areas. ADVANCED SECURITY
• Cameras at all visitor entrances, allowing for in-suite viewing through cable television.
• Enter-phone at Tower Lobby and Visitor Parking Entry to facilitate visitor access.
• Resident key fob access to all Amenity Areas and Residential Common Areas.
• Convenient underground parking with cameras at pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to Concierge or monitoring station.
• Suite entry door(s) to have rough-in for keypad and door contact for intrusion alarm system.
• Rough-in intrusion provision on windows and exterior doors for Ground floor suites.