Distrikt Forest Hill Towns is a New Condo development by Distrikt located at Elderwood Dr & Glenayr Rd, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Distrikt Forest Hill Towns
1. Transit Options – Residents of Distrikt Forest Hill Towns will have easy access to TTC bus routes nearby which can connect riders to streetcar and subway routes and get them into downtown Toronto in just 34 minutes. The new Eglinton Crosstown LRT is within walking distance and will be able to transport riders 60% faster across the city.
2. Highway Access – Motorists will be able to travel throughout the city easily with quick access to Allen Road, which will connect residents of Distrikt Forest Hill Towns to Highway 401.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Eglinton Avenue offers residents of Distrikt Forest Hill Towns plenty of amenities to enjoy all within walking distance, including restaurants, cafes, bars, boutique shops, and entertainment options. Daily errands that need to be completed at the grocery store, bank, or drug store can all be done on foot also.
4. Family Friendly – The popular Forest Hill neighbourhood of Toronto offers families some of the most prestigious schools in the city, including Leo Baeck Day School and Upper Canada College. Families living at Distrikt Forest Hill Towns will also have some of the best public schools in the city available for their children.
5. Distrikt Developments – By combining the best construction practices and excellent designs, Distrikt has been creating unique homes throughout the GTA for the last decade. Their attention to detail and use of the highest quality materials has helped them to build homes for families that will have lasting value.