Como Condos is a New Condo development by DeSantis located at Lakeview and Fruitland , Hamilton.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT COMO CONDOS
1. Great Investment – Stoney Creek is a community that is becoming ever popular with homebuyers. There is that small town feel of being away from the hustle of the city, but close enough to Hamilton to enjoy all its benefits like, great restaurants, shopping, festivals and events. Commuters can reach major employments centres in Toronto in under an hour by vehicle and access Union Station by train in just two hours. Being able to come home to Como Condos and enjoy the peace and tranquility of Lake Ontario is the biggest bonus.
2. Lakefront Living – Como Condos will offer residents prime, laid back lakefront living along with picturesque views of Lake Ontario. Stoney Creek offers that small town feel with boutique shops to explore and local restaurants to enjoy.
3. Plenty of Green Space – Como Condos is located near plenty of parks and conservation areas. Residents can enjoy exploring the Hamilton Escarpment and its many hiking trails or the many walking trails along the waterfront.
4. Family Friendly – There are plenty of schools within the surrounding area, including day cares, elementary, and secondary. Mohawk College also has a campus located in Stoney Creek which is easily accessible by transit for post-secondary students. Residents of Como Condos can enrol their children in nearby extra-curricular activities such as dance and martial arts. During the summer months residents can enjoy a day out at Wild Waterworks or the Royal Botanical Gardens.
5. Highway Accessible – Residents of Como Condos have prime access to the Queen Elizabeth Way, a major thoroughfare that runs east towards Toronto and west towards Niagara Falls. Motorists will have easy access to everything Hamilton, the Golden Horseshoe, and the surrounding areas have to offer.