Clanton Park Towns is a New Condo development by Kaleido-Corporation located at Bathurst St & Sheppard Ave W, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Clanton Park Towns
1. Access to Transit – The residents of Clanton Park Towns will have the convenience of having TTC buses, including express and 24-hour routes running right past their front door. Sheppard West and Sheppard subway stations are located nearby and can connect riders to downtown Toronto in just 42 minutes.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – The intersection of Sheppard and Bathurst offers residents specialized dining and shopping options, local cafes, banks, and grocery stores. Residents of Clanton Park Towns are just a short drive away from world-class retailers, restaurants, and entertainment options at Yorkdale Shopping Centre.
3. Green Space - Bathurst Manor is a very green area within the city. There are plenty of lush parks just waiting for the residents of Clanton Park Towns to explore, including the West Don Parkland and the Carscadden and Addington Greenbelts.
4. Education Options – Residents of Clanton Park Towns with children will find many schools within the area to accommodate their children’s educational needs, from daycares to secondary schools, including private and French options.
5. Kaleido Developments – Founded in 2014, Kaleido is a fairly new face to the development industry however, they are already finding success by specializing in and creating unique townhome communities. They are a family run business, that focuses on acquiring prime land within the GTA that will increase in value for their buyers.