Citywalk Towns is a New Condo development by Metropia Urban Design located at Brock St & Pickering Pkwy, Pickering.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Citywalk Towns According to CondoNow
1. Highway Access – Citywalk Towns is the perfect choice for professionals looking to live outside the big city, but still be able to easily commute into Toronto’s core for employment or leisure. Motorists will be just mere minutes away from major thoroughfares in the area including Highways 401, 412, and 407. CondoNow notes that driving into Toronto will only take residents half an hour.
2. Transit Options - Residents of Citywalk towns will have immediate access to Durham Region Transit bus routes right outside their front door. They will be easily transported throughout the city and can easily connect to the nearby Pickering GO Train station. CondoNow states that commuters can take the Lakeshore East train into Union Station in just 1 hour.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - Plenty of lifestyle amenities surround the area around Citywalk Towns. Residents can enjoy being within walking distance of nearby dining, shopping and entertainment options. CondoNow acknowledges that Pickering Town Centre is located nearby, offering over 150 retailers and services, and is just a short drive or transit ride away.
4. Family-Friendly Area - The area surrounding Citywalk Towns offers up several educational and learning options for residents with children of any age. Early learning centres, primary and secondary schools are all located nearby. There are plenty of recreational and extra-curricular activities for all ages to enjoy. CondoNow notes that the area also offers a public library and a Durham College Learning Site.
5. Green Space - The city of Pickering offers residents of Citywalk Towns access to plenty of natural green space, lush parks, walking trails, and easy access to its beautiful waterfront and Lake Ontario. CondoNow states that nearby green space include Diana Princess of Wales Park, Brock Ridge Community Park, and West Duffins Creek.