Citylights 3 is a New Condo development by Pemberton Group located at Mount Pleasant Rd & Eglinton Ave E, Toronto.
Situated in the heart of Toronto’s midtown, Pemberton Group is set to release the third phase of Citylights on Broadway. Live in a thriving and growing area of Yonge and Eglinton with quick access to the TTC, shopping centres, grocery stores, schools and much more.
Here Are 5 Reasons to Buy at Citylights 3
1. Citylights 3 on Broadway will be built by trusted Toronto developer Pemberton and this condo is expected to be filled with amenities, stylish interiors and much more.
Phase 1 is already sold out and under construction.
2. Located in the highly sought-after location of Yonge and Eglinton, Citylights will be surrounded by a number of restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, cinemas, fitness studios and more.
The Veg Company
Yonge and Eglinton – Home to 70 retailers and services
3. Boasting a nearly perfect Walk Score of 93/100, Citylights 3 is just a 10 minute walk to the Yonge and Eglinton TTC subway station and many everyday necessities. A 90/100 transit score means this project will be a rider’s paradise with many public transit options located nearby. The upcoming Eglinton Crosstown Light Rail Transit (LRT) will cross paths with Citylights 3 and will turn the Yonge and Eglinton neighbourhood into one of the city’s largest transit hubs.
4. Citylights 3 is a great investment opportunity. Yonge and Eglinton was named the second largest employment centre in the city and TorontoLife Magazine hailed this thriving neighbourhood as the best area to live in out of the 140 neighbourhoods in Toronto.
These units are not expected to last as the consumer response has been strong towards this Yonge and Eglinton condo.
5. This building will feature unparalleled on-site amenities, floor to ceiling windows, and premium finishes.
28,000 square feet will be dedicated to the fitness centre which will include state-of-the-art equipment, yoga and spinning studio, juice bar and lounge, two swimming pools, basketball & badminton court. Outdoor amenities will feature, BBQ areas and an amphitheater for outdoor film screenings.