Caledon Trails Homes is a New Single Family development by Laurier Homes located at McLaughlin Rd & Mayfield Rd, Caledon.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Caledon Trails Homes According to CondoNow
1. Highway Access - Conveniently situated just minutes away from some of the GTA’s busiest major thoroughfares, residents of Caledon Trails Homes will be able to seamlessly travel throughout Peel Region and beyond, easily connecting to other nearby highways. Highway 410 is easily accessible to motorists, allowing for easy connections to Highways 407, 401, and 403. CondoNow notes that commuters looking to drive into downtown Toronto can do so in just 40 minutes.
2. Lifestyle Amenities - The quaint community of Caledon is home to a wide array of boutique shops and local eateries. Residents of Caledon Trails in need of big city or Big Box lifestyle amenities and daily necessities are just a short drive away from the city of Brampton and everything it has to offer. CondoNow states that residents will have easy access to plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options at nearby shopping malls including Trinity Commons and Bramalea City Centre.
3. Green Space - Surrounded by pristine green spaces, residents of Caledon Trails Homes can explore endless nature trails, lush parklands, tranquil waterways, and conservation areas all located nearby, helping to create a natural oasis for all to enjoy. The area is even home to equestrian parks for those to love to ride. CondoNow indicates that nearby green spaces include Cheltenham Badlands, Forks of the Credit Conservation Area, and the Belfountain Conservation Area, as well as more than 20 additional preserved natural areas located within 30 minutes of the community.
4. Family Friendly – Caledon Trails Homes is an exquisite collection of towns, semis, and singles located in Caledon, one the GTA’s most sought-after communities. The surrounding area is home to high ranking educational institutions, places of worship, recreation centres, public libraries, and just a short drive away from state of the art medical centres. CondoNow acknowledges that this is the perfect place for families to settle down and raise their children.
5. Transit Options - Brampton Transit services the area surrounding Caledon Trails Homes with bus routes conveniently located just a short walk away from home. Riders will be quickly transported throughout the community and city of Brampton, quickly connecting to nearby employment hubs, educational institutions, and other public transportation services including nearby GO Stations. Brampton and Mount Pleasant GO stations are easily accessible and offer both train and bus services, which access cities throughout the GTA. CondoNow notes that commuters can ride into Union Station in just over an hour.