Briar Town II is a New Townhome development by Buildcrest Ltd. located at Bayview Ave & Sheppard Ave E, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Briar Town II
1. Excellent Transit – Briar Town II is conveniently located just minutes from the TTC line 4 Sheppard subway line and several different regional bus routes are just steps from home. For those residents looking to commute using transit can arrive in downtown Toronto in just 45 minutes.
2. Family Friendly – Within the surrounding area of Briar Town II there is a YMCA, a Toronto Public Library, plenty of parks and green space to explore, North York General Hospital, daycares and schools, making it the perfect place for young and growing families to call home.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Bayview Village is a very popular neighbourhood in Toronto and is very well known for its trendy shopping areas. Residents will also have plenty of local restaurants, cafes and bars to try. There is no need to use a vehicle to run daily errands as there are grocery stores, drug stores, and banks all within walking distance of Briar Town II.
4. Highway Access – Briar Town II is conveniently located just north of Highway 401. For residents that prefer to travel and commute using a vehicle, they will also have easy connections to Highway 404 and the Don Valley Parkway, arriving into downtown Toronto in less than half an hour.
5. Family-Based Developer – Buildcrest is a local, family-based developer that over the years has earned a reputation for building luxury projects in Toronto and around the GTA. With the knowledge and expertise they have acquired, they continue to grow and create unique and functional communities that will impress future homebuyers.