Bartley Towns is a New Townhome development by Bazis Inc located at Bartley Dr & Tisdale Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Bartley Towns According to CondoNow
1. Transit Options – Residents of Bartley Towns will love having easy access to TTC bus routes including 24 hour and express routes available to them just steps away from home. The Eglinton Crosstown LRT is also easily accessible to residents needing to commute across the city quicker.
2. Highway Access – The Don Valley Parkway is conveniently located just down the street from Bartley Towns, allowing motorists to easily connect to Highway 401 and 404 or the Gardiner Expressway and be in downtown Toronto in just 20 minutes.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Toronto’s Golden Mile is a commercial district within Scarborough located near Bartley Towns that conveniently offers residents lifestyle amenities including plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
4. Green Space – Bartley Towns is directly connected to Bartley Park allowing residents easy access to natural green space in the middle of the city. Other green spaces in the area include Flemingdon Park and Charles Sauriol Conservation Area. There are several walking, biking, and hiking trails that run along the Don River to explore also.
5. Family Friendly – There are plenty of educational institutions of all learning levels in the area from preschool, private, and public schools. With Sunnybrook Hospital nearby and family-friendly attractions like the Ontario Science Centre nearby, Bartley Towns is the perfect place for families to call home.