Abeja District Condos is a New Condo development by Cortel Group located at Jane St & Rutherford Rd, Vaughan.
Abeja means "Bee" in Spanish. Bees are very social creatures, living in large communities. Cortel Group aims to create a feeling of community within Abeja District Condos.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Abeja Condos According to CondoNow
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre is located steps away from home. This mall is one of the largest in the country, spanning over 1.3 million sqft and offers over 200 outlet stores, dining, and entertainment options. Canada’s Wonderland is a 331-acre theme park with over 17 rollercoasters, rides, and attractions. The park is just a few minutes up the street. The surrounding area has everything residents of Abeja Condos could need including plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
2. Transit Options – YRT services the area and bus routes run right past the front door of Abeja District Condos. This allows riders to travel seamlessly throughout the city and York Region and also offering easy connections to VIVA, Zum, and TTC transit services. Residents can take one bus to Vaughan Metropolitan Centre and take the subway straight into Union Station in just over an hour.
3. Highway Access – Highway 400 is conveniently located just down the street from Abeja District Condos. Motorists can easily escape the city and go up North to Cottage Country for the weekend or connect to other major thoroughfares in the GTA including Highways 7, 407, and 401. Motorists can easily commute into Toronto’s downtown core in just under 40 minutes.
4. Great Investment – The city of Vaughan is quickly becoming a popular destination for families and first-time homebuyers who can’t afford the increasingly rising price point of the Toronto real estate market. Abeja District Condos is located close to Vaughan Metropolitan Centre which is quickly developing into the city’s new exciting downtown core. With easy access to highways, transit, and the city of Toronto located just to the South, but with a lower price point, it makes for a great opportunity for investors and end-users alike.
5. Cortel Group – This local real estate development company was established in the early 1970s and since then has been creating commercial and residential properties all over the province of Ontario. They strive to build complete communities full of family-friendly areas and green spaces, that are also located near transportation and lifestyle services. These amenities help to create a sense of community, connectedness, and provide a better life for their homebuyers.