9929 Yonge Street Condos is a New Condo development by Metroview located at Elmwood Ave & Yonge Street, Richmond Hill.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at 9929 Yonge Street Condos
1. Lifestyle Amenities – 9929 Yonge Street Condos is located near Richmond Hill’s bustling intersection of Major Mackenzie Drive and Yonge Street, offering up residents plenty of dining, cafes, bars, grocery stores, shopping and entertainment options, banks, and drug stores. Everything that is needed to complete daily errands and enjoy a day or night out on the town can be found within walking distance.
2. Transit Options – Richmond Hill is serviced by York Region Transit and buses conveniently stop right outside the front doors of 9929 Yonge Street Condos. Residents can also access VIVA transit and GO Transit all within a short walk. York Region Transit also easily connects to TTC and commuters can access subway services and travel into Union Station in about 70 minutes.
3. Highway Access – Residents of 9929 Yonge Street Condos that prefer to travel throughout the city and the GTA by vehicle can easily access Highway 7, 407, 401, and 404, which eventually connects to the Don Valley Parkway and drivers can arrive in downtown Toronto in 35 minutes.
4. Green Space – The city may be busy and developing quickly, but there is no lack of green space in Richmond Hill. Residents of 9929 Yonge Street Condos can enjoy walks through one of the many surrounding parks that are full of lush, landscaped greenery.
5. Family Friendly – Young and growing families looking to make 9929 Yonge Street Condos can feel confident in Richmond Hill’s exceptional education system and the many daycares and private schools in the surrounding area.