8 Cedarland Condos is a New Condo development by H and W located at Warden Ave & Cedarland Dr, Markham.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT 8 CEDARLAND CONDOS
1. Location! – 8 Cedarland Condos is located in a prime area of Markham, close to everything. Residents will be able to take advantage of having grocery stores, shopping centres, movie theatres, and cafes nearby. The neighborhood of Unionville is not far from 8 Cedarland Condos, offering historic buildings, cobblestone streets, and family run businesses to explore. 8 Cedarland Condos is located south of Highway 7 and North of Highway 407. Highway 404 is located to the west, which leads to the Don Valley Parkway, getting motorists to Downtown Toronto in just 30 minutes.
2. Family Friendly! – 8 Cedarland Condos is a great place for young families to set down roots, as there are daycares, Montessori, and schools for children of all ages in the area. Markham has plenty of green space to enjoy including parks and golf courses and a YMCA and community centres for some indoor fun.
3. Great Investment! – Markham is nicknamed the “Silicone Valley of the North”, it has become a very large location for tech giants and employment opportunities. 8 Cedarland Condos is the place to live where you work. York University is also investing in the city of Markham, building a new campus in the city and every fall new students will be flocking to the area and looking for housing.
4. Transit Accessible! – Residents of 8 Cedarland Condos will have the convenience of having York Region Transit stops just steps from the front door. VIVA routes also run in the area, connecting residents to the rest of the GTA. Professionals looking to commute, The Unionville GO Train Station will transport commuters down to Union Station for work.
5. A Life Well Built! – H&W Developments have over 20 years of experience in the industry. They are committed to developing iconic communities and aesthetically pleasing projects that are built for longevity, with uncompromising quality.