33 Parliament Street Condos is a New Condo development by Graywood Developments Ltd. located at Parliament St & Mill St, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at 33 Parliament Street Condos According to CondoNow
1. Accessible Area! – Living in the Waterfront-Communities area of Toronto makes it extremely easy to get around the city. With a perfect Transit Score, TTC bus and streetcar stops are just minutes away, getting you downtown in less than 25 minutes. The Gardiner Expressway and the Don Valley Parkway are just a short drive away, allowing for a commute of just 5 minutes to the downtown core. This area is also equipped with excellent bike lanes, boasting a perfect Bike Score and allowing for cyclists to get downtown in less than 10 minutes.
2. Local Amenities! – 33 Parliament Street Condos has everything you need within walking distance, there is no need for a car to run errands. Enjoy everything the community has to offer, like restaurants, cafes, pubs, and shopping. During the day enjoy visiting attractions like the St. Lawrence Market or the Toronto Eaton Centre and in the evening enjoy exploring the many breweries within The Distillery Historic District or take in a concert or sporting event at The Rogers Centre or Scotiabank Arena.
3. Great Investment! – 33 Parliament Street Condos would make for a great investment because of the location. It would be a perfect place for students to call home as 33 Parliament Street Condos is located near George Brown College’s King Street and St. James Campus locations and its Centre for Hospitality and Culinary Arts. Ryerson University is also a short commute from home. This is also the perfect location for young professionals looking to live and play near where they work.
4. Amazing Views! – No matter what direction, 33 Parliament Street Condos will boast amazing views of different parts of Toronto. Looking North, residents will overlook Old Toronto and its beautiful Victorian architecture. To the east, the Don Valley can be seen. To the South, residents can enjoy the tranquil sights of Lake Ontario and to the West, enjoy taking in the sight of the CN Tower and the downtown Toronto skyline.
5. Local Veteran Developer! – 33 Parliament Street Condos is being developed by Graywood Developments, a Toronto based company that has been investing in real estate for over 30 years. With their award-winning designs and commitment to quality, it is their priority to also invest the same into this project.