309 Cherry Street Condos is a New Condo development by Castlepoint Numa located at Cherry St & Commissioners St, Toronto.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT 309 CHERRY STREET CONDOS
1. The Harbourfront – 309 Cherry Street Condos is the place to call home if you love the water. Residents will have prime access to some of Toronto’s best beaches like, Sugar Beach, Harbour Square Park, Woodbine Beach, and Cherry Beach. Residents will be able to walk to Polson Pier, Cabana Pool Bar, and The Docks. The Toronto Islands offer amazing beaches, biking and walking trails, beautiful views, and solitude away from the hectic city.
2. The Distillery Historic District – Located just north of 309 Cherry Street Condos is one of the city’s most popular destinations; The Distillery Historic District. This area of the city is a pedestrian-only space with 19th century buildings, cobblestone streets, trendy restaurants and cafes, one of a kind boutique shops, and local breweries. During November and December, The Distillery Historic District plays host to the Toronto Christmas Market. With its beautiful lights and atmosphere, this tradition is growing ever more popular among visitors who can enjoy seasonal goodies, music, and shopping.
3. Excellent Investment – 309 Cherry Street Condos is located near Toronto’s Port Lands, a large area of the city near the waterfront that is set for extensive revitalization and redevelopment. This area will no doubt be in high demand and savvy real estate investors would be smart to research up and coming developments in this area now.
4. Excellent Transit – Residents of 309 Cherry Street Condos will have easy access to TTC transit options. Streetcar routes are just minutes away by foot. TTC bus routes also run right past the front door. Riders will be transported to Union Station in less than 15 minutes, there they can transfer to the subway going northbound towards Vaughan or Finch Station.
5. Highway Accessible – The Don Valley Parkway and The Gardiner Expressway are just around the corner from 309 Cherry Street Condos. Motorists can commute into downtown Toronto for work or leisure in just over 10 minutes.