300 Bloor Street West Condos is a New Condo development by Collecdev located at Huron St & Bloor St W, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at 300 Bloor Street West Condos According to CondoNow
1. Perfect Transit Score – There is no need to own a vehicle when living in midtown Toronto, getting around using transit is the best mode of transportation. 300 Bloor Street West Condos boasts a perfect Transit Score and residents will be just steps away from buses, streetcars, and within walking distance to more than one TTC subway station.
2. Post-Secondary Institutions – 300 Bloor Street West Condos would make the perfect off-campus living situation for post-secondary students. UofT and George Brown Casa Loma Campus are both within walking distance and OCAD and Ryerson are both easily accessible by subway.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Boasting a very high Walk Score, residents of 300 Bloor Street West Condos will be within walking distance of everything and anything they need to complete daily errands. The area is well known for local cafes, restaurants, pubs, bars, cultural and entertainment options, and boutique shops.
4. Popular Toronto Neighbourhoods – Residents of 300 Bloor Street Condos are located in the middle of the city where vibrant and popular neighbourhoods are easily accessible in any direction. The Annex is a historic neighbourhood full of Victorian Style buildings and indie style dining and entertainment options that are extremely popular amongst the local students. Mirvish Village, Koreatown, and the stylish, posh Yorkville neighbourhoods are all located within walking distance.
5. Cyclist Friendly – Midtown Toronto is very cyclist friendly and residents of 300 Bloor Street West Condos will find easy access to plenty of bike lanes along with BIXI bike-sharing stands in the area, making it very easy to travel within the area without a vehicle.