2908 Yonge Steet Condos is a New Condo development by Latch Developments located at Yonge St & Lawrence Ave W, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at 2908 Yonge Street Condos According to CondoNow
1. Family Friendly – With several early learning centres, elementary and secondary schools, playgrounds, and a public library all within walking distance of 2908 Yonge Street Condos, it makes for a perfect place for young and growing families to call home. Post-Secondary students will also enjoy being a short drive or bus ride away from York University’s Glendon campus.
2. Green Space – Lawrence Park is a beautiful, peaceful, and established community located in midtown Toronto full of lush parks, tranquil ravines, playgrounds, and landscaped gardens that residents of 2908 Yonge Street Condos can enjoy.
3. Transit Options – Residents of 2908 Yonge Street Condos are located just mere minutes away from Lawrence subway station and several TTC bus routes. Line 1 subway will transport riders into Union Station in half an hour. The Eglinton Crosstown LRT is also easily accessible.
4. Lifestyle Amenities – Yonge Street is vibrant, bustling and full of accessible amenities for residents of 2908 Yonge Street Condos. Restaurants, cafes, boutique shops, entertainment options, and everyday errands all within walking distance help make life easier and exciting.
5. Latch – Latch Developments specialize specifically in unique mid-rise projects that usually present ground level lifestyle amenities and or retail options that help enhance the living experience just not for the homeowners, but also pedestrians and the community as a whole.