276 Finch Ave East Towns is a New Condo development by Metroview located at Bayview Ave & Finch Ave E, Toronto.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT 276 FINCH AVE EAST TOWNS
1. Surrounded by Transportation Options! – Being located close to the intersection of Yonge and Finch allows you to use several different options for transportation. There is bus stops right outside, which can take you to Finch bus terminal. There you can choose to take the subway downtown, or connect to other bus routes including TTC, YRT, and GO. Old Cummer Go Train station is also near by.
2. Plenty of Local Amenities! – With Yonge and Finch just minutes away, restaurants, cafes, banks, and shopping are all accessible without having to travel far from home.
3. Commute Downtown Easily! – Major highways including the 401, 404, and the DVP are just a short drive from home, allowing for an easy commute downtown for work in about 40 minutes or allowing for a quick getaway out of town for the weekend.
4. Plenty of Greenspace! – With the East and West Don Parklands nearby, there is plenty of natural space to enjoy. There are also several parks, golf clubs, and even an off-leash dog park in the area.
5. Education at Every Level! – This area is a great place for families to invest in since there are plenty of education options for their children. There are daycares, elementary, secondary, and even post-secondary schools, including Seneca College nearby.