20 Twenty Towns is a New Condo development by Consulate-Development-Group located at Camilla Rd & N Service Rd, Mississauga.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at 20 Twenty Towns
1. Highway Access – 20 Twenty Towns are located adjacent to the Queen Elizabeth Way, which offers easy connections for motorists to Lakeshore Road and the Gardiner Expressway. Commuters can travel into downtown Toronto in just 24 minutes. Hurontario Street is located around the corner and leads directly to Highway 403 and 401, allowing for seamless travel throughout the GTA.
2. Family Friendly – Mississauga is a great place for young and growing families and 20 Twenty Towns is the perfect place to call home. It has a central location to several daycares and schools for children. There are plenty of parks and green spaces to explore, not to mention Lake Ontario is just a short drive away. Families can always rest assured and feel safe knowing there is a hospital nearby also.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Being located near Hurontario Street, residents of 20 Twenty Towns will have easy access to everything they need at grocery stores, banks, and drug stores. Local restaurants, cafes, and boutique shops also line the street. A short drive or bus ride will allow residents to access popular retailers, dining, and entertainment options at Square One Shopping Centre.
4. Transit Options – The area surrounding 20 Twenty Towns is serviced by Mississauga’s regional transit system, MiWay. Residents will have direct access to bus routes right outside the front door that will transport them throughout the city and connect them to the Square One Transit Hub and the Port Credit GO Station, which can transport riders into Union Station in just 55 minutes.
5. Industry Pioneer – Since 1978 Consulate Development Group have pursued residential and commercial endeavours. They continue to adapt to an ever-changing real estate market and strive to create timeless projects that are eco-friendly, efficient and also of a high quality and attractive nature to their homebuyers.