135 Portland Condos is a New Condo development by ADI Development Group located at Portland St & Richmond St W, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at 135 Portland Condos According to CondoNow
1. Perfect Transit Score – Don’t own a vehicle? Prefer to take transit? That is the perfect way to travel and commute throughout the city when living at 135 Portland Condos. 135 Portland Street boasts a perfect Transit Score. Residents are steps away from TTC streetcar and bus routes. Line 1 subway stations are located within walking distance and can transport riders into Union Station in just 15 minutes.
2. Amazing Walk Score – Living in the heart of Toronto’s Fashion District, residents of 135 Portland Condos are living in one of the city’s most popular and sought-after downtown neighbourhoods. The area boasts a near perfect Walk Score, with amazing local and world-renowned dining, shopping, and entertainment options all within walking distance. Many other popular downtown neighbourhoods and amenities are easily accessible to residents including the Entertainment District and its many bars, lounges, and theatres.
3. Green Space – Even though 135 Portland Condos is located in the heart of Toronto’s downtown core, residents still have access to natural green space nearby. Alexandra Park with its skate park and playgrounds and Trinity Bellwoods Park with its recreational areas, playgrounds, walking trails, and dog bowl are both located within walking distance.
4. The Waterfront – A definite perk of living at 135 Portland Condos is being so close to Toronto’s waterfront and Lake Ontario. The city’s waterfront offers beautiful walking and bike trails along the lakefront, along with plenty of retailers, food options, parks, beaches, and easy access to the Toronto Islands.
5. Great for Students - OCAD University is located within walking distance of 135 Portland Condos and other downtown post-secondary campuses can be easily accessed by transit, making it a great off-campus living choice for students during the school year.
ADI – A family-run development business that spans over 3 generations, ADI Development Group has been building residential and commercial properties worldwide since the 1960’s. They strive to push the boundaries of construction and design, building world-class communities that can be enjoyed and valued for generations to come.